Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
weather was nice....lots of great looking Stangs..got to see Jay, and his Dad as well as his Dads super fastback, Mach One Pilot and his wife and both of their beautiful Verts..also ran into John 66..he was wandering around with his one year old son..was nice to see everyone..

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
It did turn out to be a great day! But now I have to figure out what it takes to win a trophy at one of these things! Congrats, BTW, on another first-place win for the Mach. I'd ask you for advice, but with Toni's vert due to debut in another couple of months that might be, well, treason. *LOL*

All in all, I can't complain. It was a challenge just for us to get there this morning. First, we got rained on while the cars were out of the garage getting loaded for the trip. Second, the clutch return rod pulled loose from the pedal support on my vert, necessitating a road-side repair and causing us to be late for the start of the judging. But get there we did and it turns out there was a couple there from south of Boston who are restoring a '69 vert and were hoping to see one in Acapulco Blue with white interior. They asked a ton of questions and it was clear that seeing our car there made their day! They even took our phone number so they can call and ask more questions.

I missed meeting Jay and seeing John66, but hopefully will rectify that at one of the upcoming shows this summer. Tell Toni she did a great job selling tickets for the 50-50. I saw her out there several times around the grounds and she was really working hard for a very good cause.

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
Good to see you again, can't wait to catch that '70 vert. I don't know if you caught the trophy presentation (I left) but pops picked up 2nd in the 64.5 - 66 Hardtop class. I think the bug has bitten him.

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good for your Dad..I am sure he is hooked..by the way..I loved that pic you posted of the fat dude..I was right when I was talking to your Dad and told him you were a smart ass kid..*LOL*

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was great to see you and the wife again..after looking at your cars..I realize I have a long way to go to show my Vert..your cars are gorgeous

1 - 5 of 5 Posts