Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
How many miles? We bought ours with 3k miles on it but it was sold in October of 2005 and it was 2 years old and is fully loaded-sig pic-minus rims and shaker 1000. Paid 22k after everything as well. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I think by 2007 leftover you mean it is still new? If so, sounds like a killer deal. Silver looks great. I'm just not too crazy about the automatic part.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
" GT automatic. Sticker price is 22,000 plus tax and tags."

That seems pretty good...but they came come down.

And what's this about an automatic....That's like putting a dress on a bull.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I don't understand the math. How does 22,000 (car) + 1,700 (tax) + tags = 26,000??? That would mean tags are 2,300. Huh?

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Apprentice said:
After tax 1,700 plus tags it is around 26,000 + financing.
Oh, to me it looks like 26,000 + financing. Maybe the dealer is up to some fuzzy math. They're good at that.

·
Registered
53 Posts
GT's are a dime a dozen. Tell him $22,000 out the door.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
I paid $22k for a leftover 1992 Taurus SHO (sticker price was $27k) in the Fall of 1992. 15 years later you can get a faster car for the same money. How does that work?

That was a nice car, but I'd trade it for a new GT in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
THe wife's 06 GT with premium wheels 18 inch and the premium black leather interior was 28K out the door.
And yes it is a 5 speed.
Funny the first says amn said "yes Mrs. we have a automatic right here for you" She laughed.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
In August, I paid 25k out the door for my '07 premium GT (grabber orange/black leather), sirius radio, 3:55s, 5sp, interior upgrade package w/satin dash trim, plus I nailed them for 0% for 36 financing.

I'd continue to low ball - 22k out he door - your best tool is "walking out" of the dealership. Make sure they have your phone number. They need to sell more than you need to buy, so they wont "forget" you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts