Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my best weekend for mustang!! I live in Vermont and had a nice road trip to Montreal. Car ran likeits snever run before. I only noticed a little shaking at 98 MPH. But I can live with that. Once I got back I want to see what my gas mileage was filled the tank up and took it for a nice easy drive around the back roads of vermont. Filled up again and found out I was getting 20.12 MPG. Dont want to know what it like when I play.

I can see the end of the light. all the years of work and now I get to enjoy it. yes there small things to do but there fun things now

I will never forget what someone told me in one of my first post "the best thing you can do is through it away its a coupe" Glad I didn't listen

289 .030 over
Edelbrock 650 4bbr
Magna flow x pipe
T5 1993

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
i lived in rutland vermont 1 year,last year of high school,1961,beautiful countryside but cold in winter,lots of good memories!congrats on your car. wes

·
Registered
413 Posts
It was the fist weekend out since the rebuild on my car also , great weather! A side from a bit of trans problem it was great after months of hard work to get it out and run it ! its great to think of all the different projects you put into the car to make it what it is today as you cruise down the road !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts