Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got the new Vert seat box panel from NPD (didn`t like homemade ones PO put in) got it formed to fit and welded in. My little Mig was doing some of the best welding ever, not bad for a little cheapo model ;)
Got the new carpet in, kickpanels on and drivers seat in and bolted down. Still have to recover the pass. side seat :(
Went to MU and picked up a lot of the little stuff I need like gaskets and seals for the tail, parking and reverse lights. Pinch on windlace, bumper brackets...
Only problem I ran into was, when I looked at the parking lights I got (used) I decided to take the lenses out so SWMBO could polish the chrome. Well some PO decided to put the lens in without the gasket, and it was all rusty inside ::
Ah well, that little polisher thingy that came with my dremel tool finally came in handy, cleaned up pretty good :D

G

·
Sounds good... Just hafta' hate those POs...they make me POed... Found a lot more Rigged stuff last night at about 8 PM, hehe. Oh well, I'll rent an engine crane and get that out of there, then hopefully my neighbor will teach me how to rebuild my tranny since he's REALLY good at it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts