Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all why do you guys post so much when I am gone??? 1298 new since my last visit. Now the story on the weekend, We went to the Atco Dragway show this weekend. I took the 68 vert on Saturday, There were about 60 cars there and the vert took 2nd place in peoples choice. This is a major thing for the 68, it never does real well in peoples choice awards because it is blue instead of red. Today I took the 68 back for the second day of the show and Karen and my son took the 95 Boss, there were 120 cars and the boss took first place in the 79 thru 2003 mustang class. Karen got a 4 foot high trophy to tote home!!!!! we ran across 7DMACH at the show but he didn't bring his car because of the weather forecast. We had bad weather forecast for the entire weekend but only got about 10 minutes of rain each day so it was a very good weekend for both of our cars and we had a great time watching the drags and seeing who in the show had the most horsepower on the Dyno, we Had a couple of 03 Cobras that were making over 410 rear wheel horse bone stock!!!! and a ford lightning that had 611 Horse and when he hit the nitrous button they smoked the tires on the dyno!!!! They tried to get it to grab but were unsuccessful for the weekend. A couple of cars broke on the track and one hit the guardrail but everyone was okay only metal damage, no bodies.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts