Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like they don't make these anymore. Looking to buy some useable Green Rubber Floor Mats for my '66 Fastback.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Many years later and I've yet to secure a set of these. Anyone aware of a manufacturer or someone with NOS?

·
Dimples
4,679 Posts
I have wondered about this myself. Planning on aqua carpet in my daughter’s 66 and it doesn’t look like the rubber mats are available in that color. Breaks my heart because as far as I’m concerned, those pony mats just belong in the early cars.

·
Premium Member
1966 Mustang Hardtop 289 4 Speed
5,880 Posts
Blake be sure to check RockAuto before you order your carpet. Lizer pointed out a big difference in prices. I ordered mine in aqua a couple of days ago. I went for 80/20 loop with mass backing. Price is $178.89 US

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I have wondered about this myself. Planning on aqua carpet in my daughter’s 66 and it doesn’t look like the rubber mats are available in that color. Breaks my heart because as far as I’m concerned, those pony mats just belong in the early cars.
Blake, if you come across more than one aqua set, let me know. I've been keeping my eyes open too but went with the black rubber mats for now.

John

·
Dimples
4,679 Posts
Blake, if you come across more than one aqua set, let me know. I've been keeping my eyes open too but went with the black rubber mats for now.

John
Will do. I think at this point, they may be unobtainium. Fingers crossed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts