Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm Patrick from the Austin area. I'm probably gonna be blowing up your feed in the near future, as I'm helping fix a restoration on my dad's '65 convertible (see pics). She's as close to bone-stock as we could get, but there've been a few changes/upgrades. Thanks!

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,634 Posts
REALLY nice looking car. Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
12,028 Posts
There's a bunch of us from CenTex here. We're planning on meeting at the drive-in movie in New Braunfels on the 15th for the premier of Ford vs Ferrari. Meek, mild-mannered member "coupster" is spearheading the movie meeting.

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,207 Posts
Welcome to VMF Patrick. Nice looking 65 convertible.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
She's a classy drop-top ! Good to see ya on VMF.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome Patrick, sounds like a great project. Overall what are you planning to do? Btw, what's the color of the car

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Patrick , Oh yeah , such a nice car . I am also restoring a long term 65 droptop . Hope to catch up with you as I live in Boerne about 1 1/2 hr from Austin . Member of the San Antonio Mustang club . My car is a total D.I.Y project of many years . Could you take some time to send me some pictures of the well liner area behind the back seat if possible . i ahve posted a request . I am looking at ordering the required parts .

Thanks in advance , gordon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts