Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading the post below, I wanted to make sure and fore warn anybody that is interested in the group purchase, that I will be out of town for a few days but will be back on Monday or Tuesday next week. Drop me an email if time is not of importance, or call me if it is. My cell # is in the link in my last post. I have been around the VMF 10 plus years, so for those who don't know me that well, rest assured... I'm not going anywhere unless Bob decides to give me the boot.

Also just an FYI, last time I counted we were real close to the 40 items needed to reserve the discounted price, and we have since taken a few more orders. Those that were kind of waiting to the last minute to make sure the price is secured, no need to worry. If we don't sell another item, I will honor the 40 discounted price regardless.

I've had a few of you ask about our picture site for all of the product.... well that's another story. Let's just say we will have it back up by Tuesday. I may go ahead and extend the Group Purchase another week, just so the ones that have been waiting on the photos will have time to see the photos before deciding what they want to do. Sorry about the mishap on that.

Now to get back to the important stuff, like finish packing so the kids and I can experience their first time to Disneyland. It's also been 18 plus years since I've been, I'm sure a lot has changed? ::

·
Registered
680 Posts
Doug: The only thing I can say is: Lots of luck with the kids at Disneyland...You will need it..(HAHA)

Steve

·
Registered
742 Posts
Enjoy your time away...Well deserved!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts