Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had any experience with this company as far as insuring a classic mustang?
I'm just trying to find out what are some of the better classic car insurance companies to deal with.
any help is appreciated.
JTT

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I'd be interested as well. I was thinking of switching to Grundy once the Grande is completed. I currently have Collector Car coverage through State Farm. Rates aren't too bad but I can probably save about 25% by switching.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
I've got it, but haven't had a claim. Basially the same price as the others. Unlimited miles, agreed value, must be garage kept & can't drive it to work.
You can go to their site & get a instant quote.
Grundy

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
ditto. they charge me $.65 per $100 of agree value a year.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my quote was $160.00 per year for an agreed $20,000 value. if I understood correctly that was for liability, colision, and theft. little more than .65 per $100.00 but still better than statefarm, and with less hassle.
Some one was telling me about a company that started with an "H", can't remember the name tho.
anyway thanks for the input.
JTT

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
I'm with Grundy.. pay $226 for $35K stated coverage.

I like there unlimited mileage clause.

There was a 69' Mach 1 at the Mustang Shoppe last Xmas that was slammed on the right side and Grundy's adjuster was there 2 days later and cut a check for full amount 10 days after that. That's what I call service. I don't know where the Mach 1 ended.
It was a sad accident. The a-hole that hit him missed me by a millimeter..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts