Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got a GT valance with backup light holes, GT tips, chrome trim rings and trim ring gaskets that I’m not using. I don’t like the GT setup on a modified car, so I’m getting a plain 66 valance. Everything is brand new, never used, no defects that I can find…what’s it worth?
Thanks
--Kyle

·
Registered
446 Posts
I just paid 45.00 for one that is simular

·
Registered
2 Posts
What ever someone is willing to pay for it. More if it's all FoMoCo parts; Less if any of it is repro. You usually can get a good sense of what something can go for by visiting auctions sites and looking at completed auctions. Or ask the folks at a Mustang junk yard.

·
Registered
904 Posts
i think you can get $50 easily, especially if its all new. i would be suprised if you got closer to $80 - $100.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Looking in the NPD catalog ...

Valance .. $35
Trim rings ... $26
Trumpets ... $108 or $44 depending on whether they are concourse correct or not.

If all this stuff is brand new, I'd say it's worth closer to $75, as you're not going to buy it new for less than $100.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Is this rear valance for a 64-66 ??? If it is dent free and trumpets stuff is like new ??? Id be interested in a winter time special price of 40 bux ? :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts