Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,024 Posts
Hilarious. @2nd66 is correct. I usually look through folks garages and the gallery to find candidates. I then send out some invites and make a selection from those. Feel free to post some shots of your car in the gallery if you wish. You never know. It’s not like you really win anything. Just recognition.

·
Registered
10,176 Posts
Hilarious. @2nd 66 is correct. I usually look through folks garages and the gallery to find candidates. I then send out some invites and make a selection from those. Feel free to post some shots of your car in the gallery if you wish. You never know. It’s not like you really win anything. Just recognition.
Fixed :nerd:

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Hilarious. @2nd66 is correct. I usually look through folks garages and the gallery to find candidates. I then send out some invites and make a selection from those. Feel free to post some shots of your car in the gallery if you wish. You never know. It’s not like you really win anything. Just recognition.
Nice to know how the selection is made. I think I have all my photos in my build thread.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts