Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
As much as I like Bullitt cars, that's a little hard to believe. Pretty sure I would be all about the GT500 and I sure would think that it would do nothing but go up in value whereas the Bullitt would be the most logical to plateau.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
When you watch the movie, the bullit car had an open diff. Do you think the replica also has an open diff for accuracy?

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
When you watch the movie, the bullit car had an open diff. Do you think the replica also has an open diff for accuracy?
Which one?... they used 3 GT 390s (no Ford or Mustang badges) to shoot the movie. :)

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Getting the feeling this Bullit VS Shelby thread is about to be hijacked.
Kills me every time I watch the chase scene - there's the GT 390, Charger, and that blue VW Beatle that shows up at every other intersection.

·
I won a special award
8,331 Posts
Which one?... they used 3 GT 390s (no Ford or Mustang badges) to shoot the movie. :)

Where'd you hear three Mustangs were used? All the original documentation (including VIN numbers) is for 2 Mustangs. Both Mustangs exist today.

·
Registered
9,070 Posts
Only Two cars were used during filming and prepared by Balchowski...and only one was a real GT.....but both had 390s... ;)

Reactions: Maxum96
1 - 14 of 14 Posts