Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,456 Posts
I'm good with the price. I know a guy with a frame machine that could sort a large part of that one out. What gets me about the whole thing is how the heck did that back glass not get broken?

·
Dimples
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I'm good with the price. I know a guy with a frame machine that could sort a large part of that one out. What gets me about the whole thing is how the heck did that back glass not get broken?
Good question. That glass must be super tough.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
That is going to be a n awful lot of work but kudos to your buddy. It appears (from what you have said) that he has the skills - otherwise he overpaid.
It has been hit but it also It looks like it is twisted. Congrats to your buddy & good luck.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
$30,001

Reactions: 7T02S

·
Registered
1966 Mustang Convertible
35 Posts
My older brother circa college graduation 1973. A $4700 GT-500 equipped 427 side oiler. He went on to paint it back proper and owned Boss 429's, GT 350's and Boss 302's. The 427 was the winner.

That dog’s pretty excited about the car too.

·
Registered
9,076 Posts
I figured a million bucks...... after all, it is a friggin' fastback so it must be gold.

Reactions: indygta

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I'd have been all over that had it been close to me!! Smokin deal for sure!! If he wants to make a $1000....... lol!

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
That Fastback is twisted more than a Pretzel...Good luck fixing that one.. but anything can be fixed...

That car ('67 GT 500) of your brother's is probably still around today...if it didn't get wrecked... It also looks identical to the missing Jim Morrision car....Same Exterior/Interior color combo...

·
Registered
1966 GT Fastback, 289, TKO 5-spd, EFI, 4-discs, TCP coilovers
172 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,746 Posts
Wow!!! When I was in high school, the swinging 70's, you could find a decent FB for $1,500. "If I had a time machine...."
In EVERY Sunday paper!

·
Registered
1967 Mustang GT fastback
4,014 Posts
21 - 39 of 39 Posts