Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my V.M.F. tee shirts today! They look great. I must admit I didn't really like the doofus award
thing on the front but since I had spoken for take two I felt somewhat obligated to order them. I can tell you no one but other V.M.F.ers will know the distinguished award on the front. Wear them with pride. Thanks Bob. Dennis

67fb (in progress) 68convertible 69Grande'(first car) 79Cobra(bought new)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Did you get a confirmation of your order? I never got a confirmation, and the charge has yet to show up. Don't want to place another order without knowing the first didn't go through.

Thanks!

http://my67heven.tripod.com/emsm.gifI was looking for a restoration of fantasy. I do not want my car to be as it was in 1967. I want it to be as I imagined it in 1967. -John Baird
Got Rust? 1967 A-Code Coupe

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I did. Same day I placed the order which was April 6th. Here is the phone number they gave if I had any questions 1-800-338-6827.

Dennis

67fb (in progress) 68convertible 69Grande'(first car) 79Cobra(bought new)

·
Registered
655 Posts
I didn't get a confirmation notice when I placed the order. I did get a notice last Thursday, from the fullfillment folks, letting me know my order would ship in a couple of days. I hope this helps.

69 Fastback <== Still Not Complete After 4 Years
66 Fastback 6cyl, 3 speed <== Collecting Parts for a 5.0 EFI conversion

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
I have not had confirmation on the shipping, but did get confirmation on the order and my credit card was charged.

[color:blue]68 GT500[color:blue]
[color:green]68 1/2 CJ Coupe</font color=green>

[color:red]MCA# 18519[color:red]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts