Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any guesses on what this dash decal/sticker might have been below my radio?
The previous owner who had the car since ‘67 had a couple older Shelby stickers elsewhere on the car so maybe it was some type of Shelby decal. It appears it was 1”x2”.

Just curious if anyone had seen anything like that before or maybe it was just someone personalizing it how they wanted to.
6110B5CE-49A7-40D3-8066-AAD3692D4455.jpeg

·
Registered
35,477 Posts
Could have been one of those common plaques that said "Made Especially For _".

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought about that. I've seen them on old Lincolns before but I think the ones I saw were longer if I remember correctly. Maybe for Ford's or others the dealers could've used more of a generic emblem.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Or maybe they could've used double-sided tape and stuck a small trash bag or something else there. This car was last registered in 1979 and only driven around the neighborhood occasionally from then until maybe 2012 from what I understand. So, anything that was put there most likely would have been pre-1979.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Any guesses on what this dash decal/sticker might have been below my radio?
The previous owner who had the car since ‘67 had a couple older Shelby stickers elsewhere on the car so maybe it was some type of Shelby decal. It appears it was 1”x2”.

Just curious if anyone had seen anything like that before or maybe it was just someone personalizing it how they wanted to.
View attachment 761438
What is your paint code and interior trim code ?

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Great idea. Just take one of refrigerator magnets you hate, cut the magnet to size of Mustang sticker, stick it to the magnet and slap it on your dash. I will be doing that!!!
What if I don't have refrigerator magnets I don't like? Cuz if I don't like them, they just get tossed out and never make it to the fridge.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts