Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all those who offered to help me out while I was on the road for a bit. Starting at closing of this weeks GREAT auction on Friday at Noon. LA20068 will run these for me until I can be around enogh to do them again about 3-4 weeks. For those few of you who don't Know Anthony he is fully campable of handling these for us. You won't have to put up with my spelling or Gramar for a bit.

We have some really good items lined up and Anthony's working on a couple more. Please try and surport him all you can, its your forum so please surport where you can.

Mark

PS If anyone tries to get ahold of me during this time for any reason I will check up from time to timeBut don't be surprised it I don't get back to you until sometime mid August, I will be home a day or two here and there and will try to keep up with everything, but please if you see someone flaming me for lack of response point them to this post.

Gonna start my time away with something Iam not used too and kinda won't know how to handle, A Vacation at the Blue lake for a week no phones, TV puters just the lake boats fishing and do stuff with kids, sounds good but not used to same. I will be back intime to make Ponies and Snakes on the 3rd than off next day for week of dog shows in Pacific Northwest, than home for a day and off too Reno for couple days to recover from dog show trip.

Mark

1 - 1 of 1 Posts