Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dose anyone have a picture of a restored 69 mach1 with Gulfstream Aqua paint, and black hood they could share? I would love to see what mine could look like when finished.

Mike

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
That is a very nice color. Seldom seen as well.

http://www.svs.com/zim/mustang/images/69-F.jpg

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Although not a 69, I found this one a while ago sitting outside in a driveway. Picked it up for $2,850. It has some serious rust issues in the front torquebox area and left frame rail but it was an original matching numbers J-code GT fastback with factory 4spd. A little gas in the carb and it ran great and smoked the tires forever. The second pictures are as it looked a few weeks ago. It received new floors, rails, aprons, quarters and a rebuilt drivetrain. The color looks real blue in the shade but very turquoise in the sun or direct light. Yes, both cars are the same color and same paint code. You can see that both cars are the same car because it still has the same wheels and tires on it for now. That's just how much the color DOES change as others will attest. The car is going to get the reflective white C-stripe it had on it originally. It is a really unusual color and real nice to see something different. Your R-code mach will be spectacular! Can you share with us the story of how you found/bought it??

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW that is a very big color change. Im definatly going back with the same color. This is some serious motivation.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts