Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy at work said he has a '68 428 PI engine . Complete less carb and breather. Have not seen it but if anyone is interested I'll get his contact info and PM it to you. BTW he wants $850.

·
4,128 Posts
Hello 67gt are you there??? Knock knock! ding dong! Knock knock! HELLLLLLLLOOOO!!! Rick are you home? :p fd

BTW 67gt might be interested. ::

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Huh?? . . . . What??!!? . . . . Who, me???!? . . . . *wakes up, rubs eyes* ::

Oh, it's you! Hi Tim . . .

Yeah, of course I'm interested! (but, alas, finances are tough right now :( . . . and, besides, SWMBO, Brooke and I are off to London and Geneva for 10 days beginning Friday . . . it was going to be a 'cash' trip, but now it's a 'credit card' trip :p).

I've also gotta' replace my tired, old trac-loc unit before it will handle anything like a 428 :eek:.

If it were located closer to home, I'd consider it, but right now I've gotta' watch the ol' checkbook.

Thanks,

Rick ::

·
Registered
9,779 Posts
Well, I hope it's a real PI engine, not some 428 out of a T-bird. The PI engine only came in Cop cars and Shelby's That's kinda like calling a 289 4 bbl a Hipo, just because it's a 4 bbl.

G

·
0 Posts
please give me a call at 804 749 3673 my brother has a place in johnson city and thats not too far from you. or you can email me at [email protected] with details i'm in richmond VA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts