Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turned 17 today. I am $210 richer. :: I dont ask for presents anymore, I just ask for money. My parents decided to pay for the Borla mufflers I bought online. They should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. :: The weather was great with the exception of the heat. I washed and polished the Mustang today. Tomorrow I will put a coat of wax on. Later I went out with my friend Missy for a few hours. My friend Jason stopped by after I got home. We made Digiorno pizza (excellent pizza). Thats pretty much it. It was a good day. ::

Justin

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Happy b-day! :: :: :: ::

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations and a Happy Birthday!!!.....those digiorno pizzas are really good....(its not delivery, its digorno) ::

·
Registered
446 Posts
Happy birthday, i am waiting for my 17th because all my driving restrictions are lifted (driving between Midnight and 5AM).

Again happy Birthday and digiorno is a great pizza ::

·
Registered
123 Posts
Happy Birthday, dang i wish my stang had been done when I was seventeen. Have fun
Ryan

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Happy Birthday! 7/20 is also my birthday, except I turned 50 instead of 17. But to show age doesn't always mean different, my birthday $$$ are going toward the car as well! ::

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I'm a little late here, but Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a terrific day!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts