Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been teased so much about my old sig pic with the car up on jackstands that I finally had to change it. I'll try to get a new pic on there soon but this will work for now. I get to pick the fastback up tomorrow from my engine builder and finally start driving it again. After I drove it one day and shot some video, the rear main seal started leaking so I took it to him to replace the seal and told him to get it tuned. He called today and said it's finished and runs great, no more pinging in the exhaust. He adjusted the carburetors and reset the timing. He said he took it out for a little test drive and when he hit the gas while idling along in first or second gear the car gets crazy quick. He said he had to park it before he did something stupid and wrapped it around a tree or something or ruined the rear tires for me. I can't wait to get it back on the road tomorrow!

·
VMF Full-Timer
3,823 Posts
Yep, looks a lot better Doug. Now get started that New and Improved ride through the country side video. ;)

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have to wait to make a new video until the wife can go with me so I can "put her out on the side of the road again".

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Wait........I see the coupe on jackstands! :poke:

Just kidding, atleast now you're getting to enjoy the car. Now you must be glad you didn't sell it!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
awhip said:
I am a newbie, and wondered how you insert a photo into the signature......

I have tried a couple times, but can't figure it out
It has to be hosted externally (mine is at Photobucket) then you go to your control panel and insert the photo's link in the section for your signature.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jay_H_237 said:
Wait........I see the coupe on jackstands! :poke:

Just kidding, atleast now you're getting to enjoy the car. Now you must be glad you didn't sell it!
The pic I put on here is still kinda old, it was taken last summer when I was putting the engine into the coupe and finishing it up. I just kinda liked it because it had three of my mustangs in it. I want to get them all out and take a picture of them in a semi-circle or something one of these days.
I am really glad I didn't sell it. I want to drive it and enjoy it for a while now that it's finished before I seriously consider selling it again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts