Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any knowledge of this dealership? My '65 had an old license plate frame, with this dealers name on it. I called information, but they had no listing for them. Thanks!

1965 289 Hardtop
MCA #45799
Mississippi Coast Mustang Club<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Ponyboy289 on 04/16/01 01:57 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neither the Ford site, nor the telephone information lists the dealership. So, I'm assuming it is one that no longer exists. I'm just trying to dig up info on my cars past.

1965 289 Hardtop
MCA #45799
Mississippi Coast Mustang Club

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I live in LB, even have a ford dealership a mile from the house, but i heven't heard of Hale Young. Sorry.

Shannon a.k.a. The ShanMan! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
66' Vintage Burgundy C-code coupe
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1571656&a=12306481&p=42935059&Sequence=2.jpg

G

·
0 Posts
i live in long beach, haven't heard of the dealership either. i'll ask my dad; he's 82 and has a great memory for things like that. really don't think it's going to do you much good though. i tried to find out about my 65's past from an existing dealer and they told me they don't have any info. from before their computers were installed. i tend to think that they do, they would just have to do some actual work to get to it. i'll get back to you about the dealership/

just stab it...........and steer!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts