Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man what a beautiful night it Reno it was. There were gorgeous cars everywhere you turned. MYTOYS entries are at the top of the list. That 350 sure is pretty and I loved the 70 Boss. I do tend to be biased to the 68 Blue Vert it was a very nice car and sounded great with MagnaFlows. Owner did change out the guages to something newer and easier to read but that can be corrected easily! There were soo many nice cars I can't mention or even remember them all. But there were some verrrrryyy nice 63 Split Window Vettes.

Things are still on schedule I believe with the breakfast starting at the Peppermill at 8 a.m. on Saturday. If you plan on attending please make sure you post your intentions.

BTW Johnpro, MYTOYS says to check the reservation under his name. According to him you should be good to go at the Peppermill.

Well gtg!!!

·
Gone but never forgotten
25,239 Posts
Hey, that'd be cool ... but I don't remember Mark's last name *LOL*. Anyone know? I don't think I can call and say I have a reservation for MYTOYS *LOL*.

·
Premium Member
11,703 Posts
I will be driving up this afternoon. My buddy and I (another Mark) will be dining with his mother and then checking out the action at the Peppermill.

We will be attending the breakfast, the cruise and the picnic as well.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
I got here yesterday afternoon, and met up with MYTOYS, whisperer and his family, and went to the BBKing Bluesfest last night -- it was a blast! I look forward to meeting up with everyone over the next couple of days. Hal and I are going to the swap meet this morning, and there's talk of going to the dragstrip later. IT'S LIKE ONE BIG FREEKIN' AMUSEMENT PARK FOR GUYS! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gifI can't remember the last time I saw so many GTOs, either. Is this the only time they drive them? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
759 Posts
It is great up here. Nice time. It is actually cooler than S.F. Bay Area right now.

I saw Mark the other night. I just like standing by his car and telling people it is mine /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I did not get a chance to go to the swap meet yet but I heard it is half craft, half swap.

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Hey if you guys go to the drag meet, keep an eye open for a 68 mustang coupe racecar. It's purple with gray flames. It belongs to my friend, another Mark. He ran mid 9's and 1.35's in the 60ft. last week without the aid of Nitrous or a blower. He's going to see what the car will do with the aid of Nitrous this week, since this is only the 2nd. time he's ran it with the new engine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts