Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,973 Posts
Happy Independence Day, David , and everyone at VMF.
20190704_220810.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,973 Posts
Men and women young and old with ancestors all over the world have lived and died so my kids can have all they do and bitch about it, and I'm forever grateful for them all and the God that gave them the courage to fight for all that is right and worth making better in this place called America. 🇺🇸

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On July 4, 1776, the 13 colonies claimed their independence from England, an event which eventually led to the formation of the United States. Each year on the fourth of July, also known as Independence Day, Americans celebrate this historic event.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,746 Posts
Freedom isn’t free.

SEMPER FI

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
It was a weird one for sure, with the first family get together since Christmas at our house on my now extremely frail 87 year old mothers birthday. We did what we could to protect her. She insisted on getting together. Time will tell

·
Premium Member
3,973 Posts
@Nailbender Happy Birthday to Mom and God bless you for giving her what she wanted for her birthday. I bet she's tough and will be happy in spite of it all ! She's celebrating her independence.
If only we could all see the world through the eyes of the elderly with the hearts of children.

·
Registered
799 Posts
My ears are still ringing from a couple of shots from a black powder cannon. All of the old cannoneers had to be def after a battle.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Here in Massachusetts where it all began, my family and I celebrated last night at my house and tonight at my eldest son's. Fireworks and quite an array of black powder rifles for my sons, grandkids, and a bunch of friends. Heck, my wife said at the end of it all, "I guess, if you want to have fun, bring the guns!". She fired off a round herself... well, 30 grains and a small wad of brown paper... but it made a bang and she was thrilled. :)
USA!!! Proud Deplorable here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts