Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Just wanted to wish all my American friends on the VMF a very happy 4th of July!

Best wishes from across the pond!

Melanie
x
Have Fun!

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Same to you all! Have a happy and safe one.

Today is SWMBO's Anniversary, well and mine too! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif 16 years today she said "I do"... little did she know what kind of ride she was in for! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Thanks a lot Mel !

You've been quiet of late! Where have you been? Perhaps you need a new mustang project ! Dickson

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know! SORRY!! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif
Been busy with building house and just so busy at work. Oh for the good old days when i spent most of the morning catching up on VMF! Lucky if I get 5 mins to look before work these days!

Stang is fine. Runs a little on the warm side so got to do some "Wrapping" on the copper pipes! Sick of the stalling at low speeds! Other than that though I am really pleased with her! New pix on site soon. Will let you all know!

Have a great day!

Love Melanie

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Thanks, Melanie! I always am amazed that we and Britain have remained so close given our early history. So have most of the former British colonies. I guess that proves that you Brits are such a solid class act that no one can be your enemy for very long! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey you better believe it! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Have a great time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts