·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Hey! Happy B-Day! ::
I swear, you don't look a day over 65! ::

·
Registered
607 Posts
Yes, Happy B-Day! Thanks for bringing the chocolate cake on Saturday. The kids had a sugar rush all the way home ::.

·
4,129 Posts
Thanks Dave. Well 2 more years and I will be as old as you, no wait you will be 2 years older then too so you will still be 2 years older than me. :biggrin: Hey I get that from my SWMBO, she always reminds me that I am older than her. :winkgrin:
Your welcome RJ, just wish that I could have stayed a little longer, but since I want to bring it next year I had to have it back on time. :rolleyes: fd

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Dave. Well 2 more years and I will be as old as you, no wait you will be 2 years older then too so you will still be 2 years older than me. :biggrin: Hey I get that from my SWMBO, she always reminds me that I am older than her. :winkgrin:
LOL the down side is when you go to the Doctor now your treated like old folk. My last visit the Doc said my pulse rate was high, they wouldn't worry if I was a young man but... Crap, I guess it has to happen :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Happy belated Tim. Guess I'll see you at The IE Classic club meeting. I just dont know whats really going on with them. I thought all meetings were on The second Thursday. Now I here it is on the first Thursday. Either way I think I'll email and find out for sure. Mike

·
4,129 Posts
That is what I thought too. I missed the January meeting because I thought that it was on the 12th and not the 5th. :wall: Make a post when you find out when the next meeting is. BTW thanks for the belated wish. fd

1 - 7 of 7 Posts