Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know what tomorrow's date is... let us bow our heads in reverence :) -I remember going to the NY world's fair, but I was only 8, and it was in '65. I wonder if anyone on the board remebers and could describe how the stang intro went
if they were there?

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
I was negative-17 years in 1965 so... No. =)

·
Premium Member
19,203 Posts
Well, Thank You in advance for noticing the date that Midlife's loan gets paid off in total. I will own it all!

Oh, you mean the Mustang introduction date in 1964? Dang!

http://clubs.hemmings.com/baymustang/platesmall.jpgLet me check your shorts! My multimeter is just a-waiting! Formerly known as Midlife in the old VMF.
King of the Old Farts *struts*

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love this time of year!! It's great, great crusing, shows, and Mustangs galore!!

65 coupe 302
(rebuilding a 351W)

I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy!!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
I was only a month old in 64 but on 4-17-89 I was lucky enought to go to the 25th party ford had at the old worlds fair ground. Ford took my black 67 GT 390 and put it up on the front stage with a new black hardtop. It was one of the better mustang moments in my life, makes up for all those long night and busted knuckles in the garage!

Scott
boss30270 on ebay
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Pure concidence, but the 17th is our club's Board Meeting. Definately have to drive the stang to that meeting ;)

Long live the pony car!

[color:red]1966</font color=red> [color:blue]V8</font color=blue> [color:red]Coupe</font color=red>
http://www.geocities.com/2bav8
5 speed, 4.11s, 10.13 in the quarter mile.
Oh wait, that was a Sammy Haggar song...

·
Registered
529 Posts
I remember that date. I was 15 back then. I can still picture the first car at the local dealership, a black hardtop with a palomino interior. Only other thing I can remember is that it did not have a console but had an automatic..

Vintage Burgundy 1966 Mustang GT Fastback (Midlife's younger brother)
MCA member #46447

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont remember it it since i wasnt around but my parents wish they where back then too since everything was cheaper!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts