May I offer an alternative? :)

Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce
Classic Legends Car Club
AutumFest
Car Show

Saturday, October 4, 2003
Hartland Middle School at Ore Creek
320 Hartland Rd, Hartland, MI
(Just north and East of the US23/M59 interchange)

9:00am - 4:00pm

Other AutumnFest Activities include:
Food, Fun, Crafters, Vendors, Entertainment, AAA Child ID, Pumpkin Weigh-In, and much more.

Registration 9a.m - 12 Noon JUDGING at 2:00 p.m.
Participation awards to all. $5.00 Entry Fee
First place trophies for: Best of Show, Best Paint, Best Engine, Best Interior, Longest Distance, People's Choice, and more!

Anyone interested in meeting for brunch around 9:30/10:00 and then crusise into the event together? There is a Big Boy on M59 just east of US23!

This looks like an event for the whole family, with plenty of "non" auto related activities.

·
Registered
793 Posts
If I get my car back from the paint shop in time and the weather cooperates I may give it a try. Would probably have a shot at Longest Distance. I will PM you closer to the event about meeting up for a brunch at BigBoy.

Dave

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Sounds good to me. Buffet and Car Show, does it get any better. I doubt I'll enter though, especially if Dawnann brings her car.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Pete, I'll bring the mini van :p, Not :: I've been getting alot of drive time this week, ::! I think this Autumn Fest/Car show is going to be a great time. Say hi to Christine for me, Dawn

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pete, would it help if we all voted for you? You might get "Peoples Choice"!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FYI

Dawn and I have put this on our calendar. If it is not pouring rain out that day we will be at the Big Boy and in the car show. The heater works great, however, the top is not quite water tight yet :(

We will be at the Hartland Big Boy on M59 just east of US23 at 9:30am for brunch. Everyone and anyone is welcome to join us!

If you want to let us know you will be there, just reply to this post! We can all then cruise over to the event together after brunch!!! :D

However, if you do not want to meet for brunch you can go directly to the show and register as late as possible. With the judging at 2pm, you won't have to hang to long ::

Note: The Autumfest appears to be a "Family" event and there should be plenty for the kids to do!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi Gary,
Sounds like fun. Unfortunately I'll be at MSU attending a football game. Let me know how the colors are--I'll be in Traverse City the following week.
Rob

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hey Nick
I think Laurie and I will try and attend.

We wanted to go on Cruise and Color tour

You know I finally hooked my Heater Core back up
put new gasket kit in, and my heater really rocks (heats)

So we may see you there. 0930 Big Boy.

David

Oh yea, in case you forgot what we look like
http://www.garza.ws/david.jpghttp://www.garza.ws/laurie.jpg

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
David, it will be great to see you all again.

You and Laurie take such a nice picture. ::

Looks like it will be partly cloudy and in the low sixties. Perfect for running the heater!!!

See you on the 4th!!

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
David, Heat is good. We'll see you there.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Most likely the 68. Christine has a 'thing' about the 65 in it's current state of 'restoration'. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't have to be perfect for her, she just doesn't feel that it is clean. So, anyway, we'll have to see.

Trust me it's not much to look at. My signature picture is very well set up. ::

However, it is fun to drive. ::

·
Registered
647 Posts
Nick,
We'll be there, if the weather is alright, I would hate to have to put the snow tires on to go to a car show, but what the hay it's Michigan!
Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey Gang,
I just wanted to let you all know I will be attending the car show this weekend. I'm looking forward to finally meeting everyone.
I get out of work Sat. morning at 6:00am which puts me at Big Boy around 9:30. Have the coffee I.V. ready and toothpicks for my eyelids. I won't be getting any sleep this weekend!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great! Look forward to seeing you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts