Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know I'm behind the times. I've been going nuts trying to get my toy put back together for the Hatboro show, and after a final MC swap and brake bleed, I think my '70 will get me to Hatboro and back (and its not that far).
Is anyone hooking up before the show so thay can park together? A friend and I usually get there early, and park on a side street before registration opens, but I figured I'd see if there were any alternate plans underway.
And yes, Ray, the rollers are in, and have about a mile on them (I didn't want to go too far without brakes.).

Carl

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I talked to JD today and he said you should be going. I'll be there. I'm supposed to call 69mach39tnj and meet him, he's coming from Jersey and meeting Franks65 in Warrington. Maybe we can all meet somewhere. I'll be in work until about 1pm. You can call me if you want. 215-331-6600 ask for Ray Sr. Maybe Rosemore Shopping Ctr.

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Come and pick me up on your way ::

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi , Can I get some details on Hatboro show...when, where, what time.....is it like the glory days of the 70's when everyone met at McDonalds?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's a little side road, Crescent Rd. (or maybe the road below Crescent), off of York above town (little brown brick church. I'm meeting one friend there, its a good place to set-off to the side until registration opens.
Look for the Medium Metallic Blue Boss (fingers crossed), a Gulfstream Aqua '69 Mach, or any of a couple of other cars. 7D is going to try to meet us there. Road is on the Yahho map link below.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Ds=n&uz=19040&BFClient=&BFKey=&poi=&poititle=&BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&ed=7GlBbep_0TrBo9d1ovsCKz2L0D.CVyZcOaAy9ciG7syydZGLjNrpY2vYPbEKSO6iT51bEGB_7dMRVmaWsrxNhmtQpw--&csz=Hatboro%2C+PA&country=us&mag=9&cs=4&map.x=211&map.y=119

Carl

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can try calling registration (Joe Tryon, 215-675-4000, to see if you can enter without pre-registering.
Other Mustangs typically include a Grabber Orange Boss (under whose hood I've never seen), and a '69 428 sportsroof (non-Mach).
Here we go . . .

Carl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts