Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Finally got the pictures back for the 66 stang I worked on as my first "professional" job. I have photos of the 67 dual reservoir master cylinder install, together with the dual mini distribution blocks (sold by NAPA) and associated m/c to dist. block brake lines I fabricated. This is a common upgrade for 65/66 cars and seems to generate a lot of posts on how to set it up. Perhaps the photos will help. The NAPA parts are a lot cheaper than what is available through NPD.

The remaining photos are of the completed engine on the engine stand, followed by the engine installed in the repainted (POR15 and Krylon 1613)engine compartment. The engine compartment is bare, but for the engine and brake lines.

I will be taking more pictures of the completely restored engine compartment later. Looks good with all new everything in it. BTW, the redline synthetic oil and ATF is great stuff (although $$$ - cost $60 to fill the C4 trans). After 10 days of driving the oil is still as clear as the day it was installed.

Thanks in advance to the volunteer who is going to host the photos.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Hi Ken, I have a Photobucket album too. You can e-mail the photos to me and I can host for you no rpoblem. Or, you can sign up with them. It's free and there's no spam.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, thanks. I signed up with photobucket and now have a site to host my photos (without imposing any longer on JohnPro!). Someday I'll get it organized as I have over 100 photos of different mustangs I've worked on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts