Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 1999 or 2000 I was living in west seattle with my uncle. I had to sell my first Mustang while living there. I'm not sure who bought it and I would like to attempt to relocate it. The car was a 1968 Coupe. It was a 289 with an automatic. I'm not sure what code it was but when I sold the car this was how it looked.
289 2bb
Auto Trans
front body was new primered red
roof had surface rust
rear body was lime gold with a few dents
dual exhaust
Cragar rims raised white letters, 15's on front? Rear wheels were reversed rims...17's maybe
air shocks
black interior in pretty good shape

I know this seems ridiculous, but hey if you had a chance to find the first mustang you had I'm sure you'd look for it to. Thanks guys!!! Any help is appreciated!!! ::

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
This ought to be fun. Who wants to play? ;)

http://www.pawsamomentcards.com/the_wild_goose_chase50wide.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Was gonna say.....Coupe,289, auto, primer, surface rust, dents...that only discribes about 2/3rds of everything out there....narrows in right down! :: :: ::

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep I know. I just thought I'd give it a try. No luck I guess. I was prayin that someone here might know the guy who bought it. That was my best option I guess.

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Just teasing....but your asking for a "tall" order ::

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
When I was a kid I built a baby blue 65 Mustang coupe 200/3speed into a 200 cid tri-power dagenham 4speed car with reverse chromies, a full blown button/diamond tuck interior, custom console that went into the dash (poor dash) and featured a custom Hurst linkage, under riders (made out of front drag struts) and one glass pack. It also had a 69 Mach I hood treatment, side stripes, pin stripes, fog lights, hood locks, rear black out, Marchal fogs, etc, etc.
Every two months it ate another clutch.

I'd love to find that one...last seen in Everett.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts