Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great Lakes VMFers - For regional/local announcements and updates - shows, get togethers, etc. (Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois minus Chicago Area, Indiana, Ohio)

I vote to Include Indiana and Ohio, lol....Oh and if a few Chicago people want to say hi they can :: Have a Great Sunday! Dawn

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I live in NY and walk out my back door to swim in Lake Erie, yet NY isnt included in the great lakes forum? This state is on the shores of 2 of the great lakes, Thers no way you can include Indiana and NOT New York, or Ohio or Pennsylvania!!!!! Or maybe call it the midwest forum so the title doesnt misrepresent the covered area.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I would think that NY would be closer to the N.East forum, but If you would rather join in on ours, the more the merrier! ;)...And thanks, Dawn ,For wanting to include us also :: (though Im sure it was meant that way, just shuolda put the exclusions at the end, not in the middle :: :eek:).Hey Dawn..any plans for that backyard Bar-b-Que..swim party, golf outing or whatever?..Im interested,although I would show up in the Grand Cherokee, as the fastback is in pieces :(

Joe

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Joe, The big announcment will be made tomorrow about the BBQ, It shoud be a blast :: Oh the rules of the BBQ is that you just have to own a mustang to attend, not drive it here :: I think you are right about the way it is written. I'm just reading it funny :eek: Have a great night, Dawn

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nikki, just because you joined the VMF does not mean you get to drive my stang :p! Love you, Mom

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mark all we have to do is finish cleaning it out and put every thing in its place before the 31st. I know Nick really enjoys the garage and our friend who built it did a nice job. The only thing we would of done different is put a taller garage door on so if we ever did buy another camper we could put it in there. Live and learn. Take care, Dawn

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Oh the rules of the BBQ is that you just have to own a mustang to attend, not drive it here ::
The rules of the Pantera club is that you don't have to own a Pantera, just have an interest DeTomaso Automobiles.

As you know, some people are not quite as priviledged as others, to be able to own a Pantera (or Mustang)....

Gary..........::

·
Registered
712 Posts
Gary,

No Rules! :( Just Fun! ::

Hope to see you on August 31st.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nicole, yes you can still sit in it :D. And since your post was mustang realated I cant yell at you for hanging out on our site! I like your saying at the bottom of your post. Go To BED now. love ya, Mom

1 - 15 of 15 Posts