Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK folks, it's settled. Dinner on Saturday will start at 6:00 at Tony Romas in Redmond (Map). I've reserved a banquet room for us. I told them about 20 people, but the room holds up to 50 so we're covered. Also, friends/family/kids can come.

Sooo ... headcount, please reply to this post. Who's coming? How many in your party?

Can one of you moderator types please sticky this to the top?

·
Registered
89 Posts
i'm in...maybe one other person, but it's a longshot

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Planning on four (including one high chair. No, it's not for me).

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I'm out . Promised to take the 5 year old to the AquaSox game .

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
maybe one other person, but it's a longshot
Of the female persuasion??? Whatever you do, keep her away from the Blkstlln! :: ::

First thing she'll ask after you leave will be: "Who's that guy that keeps calling me babe?" :: :: :D

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
There will be a couple here of course... ::

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With everyone who's confirmed already, we have over 20 for sure. The room holds up to 50, so I think we're well covered for all further confirmees and others who drop in. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Sorry gang, I'll have to miss this one. Saturday's crammed with family stuff. Yeah, I know...you're heart broken. ;) You'll just have to pick on one of the other moderators! :eek: ::

I'll make all the other "goings on" for Round-up though. See y'all at P/T. ::

Steve, I hope you plan on driving the coupe...I still haven't seen her yet! ::

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
It's actually a candy apple red car with Torque Thrust II's and raised white letters. All that Vintage Burgundy and whitewall stuff is merely a photoshop illusion.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
My plan at this point is to drive her on Friday, and miss out Sunday. So, yeah.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Should be fun... I don't remember the last time I've driven Shari more than 60-70 miles without stopping.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
It's actually a candy apple red car with Torque Thrust II's and raised white letters. All that Vintage Burgundy and whitewall stuff is merely a photoshop illusion.
Be nice... the Cat has Mag500s. What more do you want????

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Magnum 500's and whitewalls. Who could ask for anything more? :p
Some of us like a classic 60s look on our cars!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts