Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man that wasnt fun.. installed a set of dynomax ceramics this evening . This took me about 4 hours,i had to massage some of the tubes so the bolts would go in straight.I had to lift the motor some to get the drivers side in,and let it back down for bolt in. All in all i like them they dont hit nothing and look good exept for the bfh marks, also my neighbors are lucky i like them since i finished at 3am and didnt fire it up....ill wait till 8 ::

·
Registered
21,134 Posts
Yeah, I forget who the kid was on the forum here. He lived in a condo unit and fired up his car with open headers at 2:00 AM and whizzed all the neighbors off! Not to brite :p

BTW, does anyone remeber who he was/is?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
good job Rusty.... new headers, intake and carb are installed....when are you going to start driving that thing? It's gonna be fun. Todd P.

was it "pieceofjunkar" that did the open headers at 2 a.m.?....is he still around?

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
I am still working on getting my headers installed. If you have seen some of my recent posts you know how much trouble I am having removing the exhaust manifold on my I6. When I get it removed I have to install the port divider then I can finally get the headers on!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts