Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son bought some parts and among them was a set of headers. They look like they are to a big block (OUCH!)Chevy! They have a stamped number on each header (same # on both , either 068 or 890 depending on how you look at them.)Does anyone out there know what header maker stamps their headers with a number and what these would fit? They were in with a bunch of Mustang parts but i know they are not Ford. Any help would be greatly welcomed. Thanks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, i know they will not fit a Ford. I was just wondering what company made them and what size Chevy they would fit. Thanks, Mike

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Instead of "what these would fit?" my eyes read "if these would fit?" ... sorry about that.

If the 2 inside pipes are right next to each other, they are most likely for a 350 chevy (the most popular headers out there). I know of no "name brand" headers that don't have their name stamped somewhere on the headers, so they are likely some "off brand".

·
Registered
680 Posts
Might try going thru some parts house catalogs, Summit, Jegs, or some like that. Look at the headers, and see if you can find that part number. Or, try to go to different header manuf. web pages and look at part numbers. Hope this helps...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts