Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have any 67-68 heater boxes laying around that you're not using, I am in need of a part inside them.
I need the square metal piece that sits on top of the heater core, just above the foam gasket that rests directly against the heater core. This metal piece has no moving parts, it's simply a square piece of metal approx the size of the heater core, with a big square hole in the middle for the air to pass through. It gets sandwiched between the gasket on top of the heater core and one half of the heater box. If you can help that would be much appreciated!
I had two of these and have somehow lost both. I spent hours searching for them to no avail. If you have one, please email me with a pic and price to [email protected]
Thanks!

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have a spare heater box. I'll try and take a peek this weekend. I may also have a spare flapper valve for the drivers side in good condition if you are interested. It's been a while since I have seen either piece, so no promises as to condition.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts