Vintage Mustang Forums banner

heater name

706 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  ivygreen65
what is the name of the heater component that has the 2 vent hoses connecting on top of it, is connected to the heater and is right in the middle of the car floor under the dash! In the book i have it just says part number 18471, is there a book you can buy that will tell you all of the parts with these numbers?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.