Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go back to the track again Wednesday :wave: :jump: :clap:

Swapped out the 3.70's for 4.11's, added the power inverter to keep the camera going and it should be a nice day only topping out at 90 degrees.

Come on out and keep me company!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Open track or drag? It sounds like a 4.11 would net some mean times in either situation.

I just upgraded from a 2.79 to a 4.11. WOW is what I have to say.

Good luck. It is still 90 when it is midnight around here. :(

·
Registered
764 Posts
haha well thats awesome. I would have to say a prayer before I took mine on any kind of road course. Corners are slow going for me now with the locker. I will say subframes, monte carlo bar, and stiff leaf springs have helped though.

Nice car by the way.

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another great day at the track, almost makes me feel bad I'm having so much fun.

The 4.11 gear has gobs of torque, it seemed like I was running a little quicker, it'll be interesting to see what the lap times are once I download the video.

·
Vendor
5,283 Posts
68fastwilliams said:
You guys with drivable Mustangs are really beginning to piss me off :pirate: .
If you hadn't of parked it into that sweet old lady in her Buick, you too would have a driveable Mustang!

·
Premium Member
6,415 Posts
Shaun said:
68fastwilliams said:
You guys with drivable Mustangs are really beginning to piss me off :pirate: .
If you hadn't of parked it into that sweet old lady in her Buick, you too would have a driveable Mustang!
I'd like to park on top of that sweet little old lady :skullnbones: .

Wait that didn't come out right.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ok Mark we're all dying to see some video ya know! Some of us live vicariously until our Mustangs are together. :jump:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts