Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

http://www.classicmusclecars.com/cg...6200&bl=m-;;k-;;nhs-55;;status-Available;;sb-

THIS BEAUTIFUL MACHINE WAS CREATED BY OUR FRIENDS AT ROAD RAGE DESIGNS IN SPRING GROVE, IL.THIS COMPANY SPECIALIZES IN CUSTOM VINYL WRAPS, A WIDE RANGE OF DIGITAL GRAPHICS AND GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES, TRUCK LETTERING, AND ALMOST ANYTHING TO DO WITH CUSTOM AUTOMOTIVE DESIGNS. TONY BEGLEY AND THE CLASSICMUSCLECARS.COM TV CREW SPENT SEVERAL DAYS AT THE ROAD RAGE FACILITY FILMING THE COMPLETE PROCESS, FROM DELIVERY OF THE CAR TO THE FACILITY THROUGH THE FINAL DELIVERY AT OUR SHOWROOM. STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS AND AIR DATES . THE VINYL PROCESS WILL BE FEATURED ON HALF HOUR SEGMENTS ON COMCAST DIGITAL CHANNEL 102 AT 11 PM EVERY NIGHT, CLASSICMUSCLECARS.COM TV! TENTATIVE PREMIER AIR DATE WILL BE NOVEMBER 15. FOLLOWING THE PREMIER SHOW, THE VIDEOS WILL BE UPLOADED TO THE WEBSITE. ENTHUSIASTS WILL THEN BE ABLE TO REPLAY THE VIDEO UNLIMITED TIMES, WHICH IS NECESSARY TO UNDERSTAND THIS COMPLEX PROCESS.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well at least gingerstang should be happy with the tire size.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Actually, this technique of using vinyl instead of paint is common in the racing world. The race car at the shop around the corner from me using vinyl "stickers" instead of paint. It is a lot cheaper and quicker to repair the body after a crash. Now using that approach on a mustang and on a street car is something I cringe at. I wonder what rust will develop? Of course you could have the owners portrait as part of the graphic, which might discourage theft (and also discourage a social life - depending on the looks of the owner).

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
I wonder if you could get the texture to look exactly like a grain of rice....

·
Registered
674 Posts
I think the flames look good. But what the heck is going on with the rear? Blue polka dots???
I wish i could put on a big sticker and be done with my Mustang. How about a big sticky cowl repair?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
ah, shelf paper, I love shelf paper don't you?

·
Registered
71 Mach1, Mcode, AOD, 4 wheel discs, Ram air, Cragars in Vermilion Fire paint.
967 Posts
I'd hate to get a shopping centre scrape on it!
How much is a new sticker?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts