Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a website for Helleanor. It is under construction at this time and my take a bit to load the pictures. This is my first attempt to put a page together since 1996, so bare with me. I hope to have a description section soon with a lot of detail about the modifications.

Thanks!

www.wildwestmustang.com/helleanor

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Looks real nice. You should update your sig pics so you can be reminded of the happy conclusion and not the painful middle of the project. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
501 Posts
Very Nice! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Hate to say this, Matt, but it looks better in person! Actually, the pictures don't do it justice...this is one car that must be seen to believe. A customer of mine saw it and now wants to do one with a 5.0, he will be calling Randy about the bodywork and wants to talk with you about the $ and so on. Once again, it looks great.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I think he bought his headrests through Custom Accessories. I want to buy the same type for my ride, but they just don't answer their phone!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the posts and PM! I had a great time building her and I still have a lot more to do.

I thougt I would try the fiberglass leaf springs to see how they perform. They only weigh about 8 lbs each compared to the stock ones at about 45 lbs. I was big on reducing weight, I relocated the battery to the trunk and replaced the back seat with the shelby shelf. Flex-A-Form makes the leaf springs and can be found at:
(http://flex-a-form.com/web/default.asp)

Custom Accessories made the head rests! I posted a rant about them last week. They are hard to work with, hard to reach, and were going to send me "The Good ones" a long time ago when I expressed how I was not happy with the ones I recieved 3 months after the order was made. Still waiting.

www.wildwestmustang.com/helleanor

1 - 12 of 12 Posts