Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I've been on the forum since I switched jobs the new place filters out auto sites and this forum and a 56k at home is slow.

A lot has been happening with me or at least the car. THe paint job is finally done, you can see the progress on my web site www.restoreastang.com SLS did the paint and all in all I'm pretty happy with it. I'm also happy with the new convertible top and tinted windows.

I still have plenty to go, I'm recovering the seats and have a whole new interior to install and I'm still looking for a mach1 dash harness so I can get all the gauges to work. Also if anyone has a set of window cranks, mine needed new knobs so I ordered a set took off the old ones and find that the replacement knobs don't fit the old cranks? my cranks have a nipple end vs the flat hole for other cranks, now where do I find replacement knobs? stock was clear.

So I'll be spending the winter putting her back together, putting on the side stripes etc. help is always welcomed in the nice heated garage. Randy's been a big help.

I'll check back when I can and hopefully get out to see more of everyone soon.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Hey Russ,
The question you had yesterday, his name is Dave.
Randy

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the side stripes will be different. :) I need your wife though Paul, as mine isn't looking forward to driving both cars to shows cruises etc.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Russ,

The vert looks great since the last time I saw it. Can't wait to see it in person. How is the new puppy working out with the kids?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts