Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
I'm also hoping to go through the shed this week and unload all the parts it turned out I didn't need for this project (Some doors that need repair, new door skins, some suspension parts, etc). Stay tuned for a for sale bonanza.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I waxed my 68 getting it ready for a 50th photo shoot at Ontario Place on April the 12th.
About 200 cars have been invited, sponsored by Ford Canada.
Photos by Derek Bartolotti? Anyway Ford didn't invite me so I didn't know about it until after the fact. Then again with the winter we had, I didn't get my car back home from storage until May. Then I blew the water pump on the way home. Then my back brakes weren't working. It's been a ****ty summer so far. Still trying to sort out my brakes, I think my booster is pooched.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Photos by Derek Bartolotti? Anyway Ford didn't invite me so I didn't know about it until after the fact. Then again with the winter we had, I didn't get my car back home from storage until May. Then I blew the water pump on the way home. Then my back brakes weren't working. It's been a ****ty summer so far. Still trying to sort out my brakes, I think my booster is pooched.
Wow it's so dead in here, I find myself quoting... myself. Anyway if anyone is out there, I finally paid a professional to fix my brakes. The master cylinder was leaking into the brake booster (serving up a side-dish of vacuum leak). I had both removed, rebuilt, and reinstalled. Three months later than usual, and $280 lighter, I finally have my car to drive. Now, though, it stalls when I stop at a red light. Always something to tinker with.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Take it out for a rip tomorrow to Wingham! There's a Mustang show at Leslie Ford from 10-2. I plan on heading by for a bit to check out the cars... unfortunately I'll be driving my Mazda.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Take it out for a rip tomorrow to Wingham! There's a Mustang show at Leslie Ford from 10-2. I plan on heading by for a bit to check out the cars... unfortunately I'll be driving my Mazda.
I missed the show! They posted car show pictures on face book a few weeks ago, and I assumed I'd missed the show. Turns out they have two shows, and I missed both LOL

21 - 25 of 25 Posts