Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my official introduction. I am KK's Keeper. That means either I am a keeper, or I am his keeper. It depends on the day you catch me, and the number of packages with engine parts the UPS man has left on the doorstep.

I have never chatted on line before. But I think I might like to have a Mustang, someday.

Mr. KK says he might help me pick one out!

Regards...
Mrs. KK Pony

PS will hire out to sing the National Anthem at any local event... ::

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
To get a matching Mustang with a factory KK on it, you will need to buy a Boss 429 though.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Gene! I think he's pretty cool!

PS That's a handsome dog!

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Wow, someone admits to living with Kent and putting up with his....

ohhh never mind. Good to see you online.
Come to live chat and we can make fun of Kent.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Welcome! You have great taste, lucky KK!

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
That means either I am a keeper, or I am his keeper.

hehe...you're Kent's SWMBO and don't let him tell you otherwise.

Glad his better half registered....hope you have a good time here. We don't bite...much! *G*

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
Has Kent ever mumbled something like "That dayum Jay on VMF..." or perhaps awoken screaming in the night something about "gt350clone" ... HAHA

Welcome, hope you have your own PC or you'll likely do a lot of wrestling with the old man ;)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Wecome KKKeeper!!--I've enjoyed Kent's post's and have SO much respect for you for living with a Mustang nut--I've PM'd Kent several times and would really like to meet you both--I hope you enjoy the flag and display it proudly--I really enjoyed hearing from Kent and really felt good with his comments about my service in Afghanistan--You both hold a special place in my heart--Again,wecome and PM me or e-mail any time you think Kent needs to be reeled in--Not that I'd be able to but I'll try--Don

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Welcome, I sure hope my wife never gets on here. ::

BTW, do realize your username starts with KKK? I just don't want Moped Boy getting angry. He does support equal rights. ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome Keeper....I have a great deal of respect for your husband. Not only is he a great Mustanger, he's a very nice gentleman.

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Welcome!

By the way...the whole "my motor go boom" thing is a total sham, he just needed an excuse to redo kkpony! ;)

Look out fellas...the SWMBOs have landed! ::

·
4,129 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you however are not the first SWMBO to join. For me it is a real joy to see a VMF'ers SO join in, it does however make me jealous. My SWMBO could care less about my Mustang. You need not worry about Kent keeping in line, because he tends to keep us in line most of the time. :: fd

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Excellent! You can help keep Kent in line when someone comes a long with a joke that is not in the best of taste to Mustang enthusiasts! *LOL* (Just KIDDING, Kent)

So will you be acommpanying Kent to the BAMA show this weekend? I look forward to meeting you.

Oh, and BTW ... we can't technically razz you about filling out your bio, as you sorta kinda did, but just barely! *LOL*

Seriously, though, welcome. You have an advantage over most newbies, though. First, you've got one of the best around to help you find your car, and a veteran around here to help with the VMF "lingo".

·
Registered
264 Posts
Well hello back Keeper. ;) My SHMBO would like a mustang too. I hope you both will soon be able to enjoy our hobby first hand. :D Chuck

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Welcome! You've got a good guy there(he likes mustangs).

Oooh, this is gonna be fun.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts