Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Get off the usmc sob story, you get no sympathy from me.

Semper fi,.......not semper me.
+1

we all signed the dotted line knowing what could happen, we shouldn't be looking for a hand out. Dont you get a monthly check from the VA.

·
Super Moderator
9,402 Posts
Do you not remember the flaming you got from the original thread?

Why another thread playing up your lack of money and asking for help with a hobby, food I can understand,......Hobby help, NO!

Get off the usmc sob story, you get no sympathy from me.

Semper fi,.......not semper me.
Clarification, no sympathy for not having disposable income for a car build, not for your disability. I don't like the repost that is again clearly relating your desire for help with your service disability; not jarhead approved.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Clarification, no sympathy for not having disposable income for a car build, not for your disability. I don't like the repost that is again clearly relating your desire for help with your service disability; not jarhead approved.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I give thanks to all who serve and have served in our armed forces. I never served in the military myself, but a lot of my family has. I have a deep respect and admiration for those who serve and have served in our nations military. I will always be thankful. My thoughts and prayers go out to those who are serving on this day.

My personal belief is this. If I can help anyone who is serving or has served our country. I will if I can.
I personally find no dishonor in someone requesting my help, from anyone who has served.
Lets keep VMF, the kind of forum that is willing to help everyone.
Its fine to disagree with other members about anything. It is quite another to be judgmental or over critical of other people.
Enough said. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Unreal...

·
Super Moderator
9,402 Posts
21 - 30 of 30 Posts