Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, looking forward to the Forum, I'm from central Canada, have a 67 Convertible, 68 Fastback and 69 Mach 1 428scj

Ron

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey there, looking forward to the Forum, I'm from central Canada, have a 67 Convertible, 68 Fastback and 69 Mach 1 428scj

Ron

Hmm, Sorry to inform you Ron, but I fear you have run afoul of paragraph 3, subsection 24, of the Classic Mustang Owner's Charter, ratified 1996, amended 2009 - specifically title 18, which reads in part:

"No single owner (hereafter referred to as a "pony-hoarder") shall be permitted to own more than two outstanding examples of vintage Ford Mustangs. Any such Pony-Hoarder, once duly identified by any vintage Mustang owner, shall immediately surrender at least one outstanding mustang, and agree to submit to random garage inspections for no less than 5 years following identification of the infraction"

Now, being a generous sort, with a mind toward helping my fellow man, and although a burden of no small degree, I will volunteer to take one of those excellent cars off your hands, and naturally I'll talk to the CMOC administrator, and I'm confident that he and I can reach an agreement where we can overlook your pony-hoarding behavior. :wink:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm, Sorry to inform you Ron, but I fear you have run afoul of paragraph 3, subsection 24, of the Classic Mustang Owner's Charter, ratified 1996, amended 2009 - specifically title 18, which reads in part:

"No single owner (hereafter referred to as a "pony-hoarder") shall be permitted to own more than two outstanding examples of vintage Ford Mustangs. Any such Pony-Hoarder, once duly identified by any vintage Mustang owner, shall immediately surrender at least one outstanding mustang, and agree to submit to random garage inspections for no less than 5 years following identification of the infraction"

Now, being a generous sort, with a mind toward helping my fellow man, and although a burden of no small degree, I will volunteer to take one of those excellent cars off your hands, and naturally I'll talk to the CMOC administrator, and I'm confident that he and I can reach an agreement where we can overlook your pony-hoarding behavior. :wink:
Lol if I had a dollar for everyone who volunteered to "help" me out with my Mustang problem...…. I'd have enough for another Mustang...… hey I might be on to something :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone, I look forward to seeing everyone's cars and getting some tips!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts