Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I've been a long-time member from back when the VMF began with Bob Dooley. I haven't been on here as much as I was in the past but hope to change that in the future.

I have over 30 years in Mustang restoration experience and have owned many 65-73 Mustangs. I currently still own a 1970 Boss 302 that I restored back in 2007.

I also own and operate Auto Graphics Plus, a Sign and Graphics business(24 years) in Western Iowa and Eastern Nebraska. We offer fleet graphics, wraps, and all types of signage.

Most notably, we have provided items for the Boss Nationals 2018, Boss Reunion 2019, and we are working on the Boss Nationals for 2020. We offer show specific banners, signage, t-shirts, decals, and other car show novelty items to name a few.

My Company designs and/ or sells many Mustang related graphics and decals. We've reproduced the best and most accurate to OEM correct 69 and 70 Boss 302 stripe kits on the market. We also offer all kinds of Mustang related decals including some hard to find examples from the early Trans-Am series etc.

If you need anything just ask we may have it or can reproduce it.

Thank you for the space and I look forward to engaging in some of the forums in the future.

John aka SuperCobra

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Recreate the original style VMF T-shirts and and some window stickers to match and some of us will beat a path to your door with more money than you can possibly imagine. Okay, maybe not quite that much, but you get the idea. :cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts