Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1964 1/2 Mustang Convertible
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, my name is Pamela and my grrl Patty is a 1964 1/2 Mustang convertible with 72,000 original miles (she had 32k when I bought her in 1998).

We cruise around in Sacramento enjoying the downtown views and the delta breezes. I'm really excited to be a part of this community. My brother was always my go-to-guy for car advice and we lost him last year to Cancer. I'm finally ready to get back under the hood and decided this forum might be almost as good as my big brother Tom <3

I look forward to chatting with ya'll and heeding your advices.

Have a great week!
PattyAndI.jpg

·
Registered
994 Posts
Welcome to the group. Awesome car.! Sorry about your lost. Enjoy..!

Josep

Reactions: fatare

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and you must have known that we like pictures. My condolences, and I’m sure this group can provide some guidance.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Welcome! Very nice car.

Sorry to hear about your brother. In addition to having a ton of Mustang knowledge, this forum can also be a great sounding board for other topics.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome Pamela. Nice to see another California girl. We are up in Yuba City right up the road! You will enjoy the discussions here. I have learned a lot about maintaining my 1967 coupe.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Welcome Pamela! That’s a beautiful car! While no one can replace your brother, we can be a close second in the automotive department. Enjoy her!

Reactions: fatare

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,137 Posts
Pamela, welcome to VMF. Nice pic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts