Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Hello From Southern Maryland

904 Views 24 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Grabber70Mach
Happy to be here. Just pulled the trigger on a 68 3 Speed I6 yesterday. Looking forward to a backyard budget build to putz around town in. I spent my fair share of time turning wrenches but I’ve been behind a desk the last 13 years so I’m gonna ask a whole lot of dumb questions a teenager would ask. Oh and I’m cheap. Always making trade-offs between time, & money or personal preference vs OEM Specs.

Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Plant

Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive fuel system Auto part

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Car

Vehicle Car Speedometer Odometer Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Attachments

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
261 Posts
Happy to be here. Just pulled the trigger on a 68 3 Speed I6 yesterday. Looking forward to a backyard budget build to putz around town in. I spent my fair share of time turning wrenches but I’ve been behind a desk the last 13 years so I’m gonna ask a whole lot of dumb questions a teenager would ask. Oh and I’m cheap. Always making trade-offs between time, & money or personal preference vs OEM Specs.

View attachment 869926
View attachment 869925
View attachment 869928
View attachment 869924
View attachment 869922
View attachment 869921
Welcome. You’re at the right place.

From the guy who puts rear ends in upside down … and the guys here got a good laugh.😆👍

· Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome! It looks like it will be a fun car.

· Registered
4,301 Posts
Hobby Lobby is at 45315 Alton Ln, California, MD 20619 That's the city of California, the state of Maryland. It's right next to Hollywood.

The C&C has a Facebook page if you want to check on the event schedule or status. It's "SOMD Cars & Coffee"
Thanks for the info, sorry don't do any Facebook or other social media stuff. I know where California, MD is, lived in MD my whole life.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts