Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bother was on here the night so I came and read all the replies and wanted to go more in to happened closed I went as stared work on the fairlane (not the mustang)
what I did was get steatmetal too make me a plate for the 2 barlle plate for my '67 fairlane (289 2v) with 56,000 real miles I tore it BAD now what I did to me Ibruised my ribs & lungs my r kneen since I had it straight out (pushing the gas pedal down) I broke my kneen , shein & 3 smal toes. left leg ; ancle tore legament in and ancle. In 6 more weaks I'm takeing a zis wheal and cutting this damn cast off. I GAVE THE '68 ONLY!!!!
I WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!! WHILE i'M ROLLING I've been working with the S.B.A. to get a loan to buid a spray booth and a speed shop and include installtion of part I will be working my regaler job Mon. - thr. and in the shop thr. night and work fri. - sun.

I'am not dead.
and I really don't know how.
chris roden

·
Administrator
19,503 Posts
Hey, Chris, it's great to hear from you! You've been missed. Take care, hang in there, and know that we're all pulling for you. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Hey Chris welcome back. Hang in there.
Keep on the meds for awhile you'll feel great!

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Hey Chris, glad to hear from you, get well soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts