Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My wife had a 68 convertible for 30 years. The body has been rebuilt a few times. This time we couldn’t save it. We bought a 68 convertible rolling shell. I started moving all the parts over from the old one to the new. This proved to be more difficult than I thought. The body shop stripped the host of everything. It’s all in boxes. Going to start working on it soon. Wish me luck :)

·
Premium Member
1966 Mustang Hardtop 289 4 Speed
8,349 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Welcome to vmf from a 67 vert owner. Definentley get some manuals for the car. I hope you still have the original car because you never know what you might need off of it.
You will still be ok if it's gone, because you can buy anything you might need for it . Inspect your cowl and repair or replace as required before you get everything together & find it leaks.
Any questions about where this part goes post them ,you'll get an answer from more than a few .
Best of luck as you move forward & remember Rome was not built in a day and that vert won't be either.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Welcome to the VMF Forum! You will find a vast amount of information here and don't forget to use the search function for specific issues. Good Luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.