Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My first mustang was just unloaded off the truck at 10:00 last night. She's a blue, 1970 coupe. Originally a 351W, but currently has a 302. Power steering. Haven't seen her in person in the daylight, but she sounded great last night!

Just wanted to say 'Hi'.

Skoob

·
Registered
818 Posts
Congratulations on your new Mustang! :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard! You have found the best Mustang site on the web! The people here will go out of their way to answer any question that you may have.

Mike

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Skoob,
Are you married? Children? Are in good physical condition? For if you spend too much time here on VMF, your better half and kids will walk out on you and your health will decline. You will have no personal life. Please give this some thought over the weekend.

http://cmaynard.com/Misc/7665_b~Dude-WTF-Posters.jpg

Otherwise, welcome. :thumbup: Let's see some pics of that bad boy!

·
Registered
Current cars include 1969 Mach 1 and 1970 Cougar XR7 convertible
8,681 Posts
Come on Craig, take your medication!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
Hi! Welcome to VMF, best Mustang group in the world! I lived in Indy until I was
16. Super city! Hope you enjoy your Mustang, don't hesitate to ask questions.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Welcome, Congrats and check out our new smiley's

:worthless:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome!!!!

:worthless:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Welcome to the VMF. :loco:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome to VMF. :wave: If you got a question, someone here probably has an answer. You may have to cut through some :bs: every now and again to get that answer, but its all in good fun. Oh, and if you couldn't tell, we recently got new smilies and people will find any reason to use them. :loco:

Brian

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
I use to live in Indy, great city.
Are you sure it's a 302?
302 and 351W look very similar but
the 351 is wider and more cubes.

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Welcome to VMF & congrats on your purchase. My first Mustang way back in 1975 was a 1970 Coupe also.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome Skoob - and I hope you like your new Mystery Machine

http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/8720000/8729908.jpg

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Welcome!

Your vintage Mustang will become the cause of some psychosis. When that happens, bring it here and share with the rest of us - it's cheaper than therapy! :grin:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome.

Any and all questions will have answers here.

·
VMF Full-Timer
3,823 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, enjoy the journey. :beer:

·
Registered
787 Posts
welcome: I hope when you finnaly get a chance to check it out in the daylight you won't be disappointed. the VMF is a great place to get the answers you need fast!

Dave

1 - 20 of 20 Posts